Cel-Fi GO for Telstra 3G & 4G
We recommend this pack to get the maximum distance from a tower when you have an existing bull bar and you travel through remote flat countryside.
The Cel-Fi GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a weak 3G/4G mobile signal in remote areas within your 4WD or Truck. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, dropped calls and slow internet are a thing of the past.
– Cel-Fi GO Mobile Model
– GME AT4705B 120cm Antenna (698-960/1710-2170 MHz, 7 / 2.5 dBi gain) with 4.8m of low-loss coaxial cable
– Adhesive Indoor Antenna with 3m cable
– 12v Cigarette Lighter DC 5m Lead
– Designed for 4wd & Truck applications
– 100dB of system gain (latest software update required
using WAVE App)
– Includes external and internal antennas
– Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
– Carrier approved
– Band Selection Button
– Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Cel-Fi GO Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
The Cel-Fi GO is an intelligent in-vehicle coverage solution for Telstra’s Next G® and 4GX networks operating on 3G 850MHz and 4G 700/1800 MHz frequency bands.
It is designed to boost voice quality and increase data speeds for moving vehicle applications.
The Cel-fi GO sets itself apart from standard vehicle repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Also referred to as a Smart Repeater, Cel-Fi GO has the ability to provide maximum coverage and be network friendly.
It does this in the following ways:
1. Continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi’s output power to suit.
2. Only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
3. Not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
4. Having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
This kit comes with the GME AT4705B 120cm Antenna (698-960/1710-2170 MHz, 7 / 2.5 dBi gain)
Rugged, high performance Antennas to suit Australia’s harsh conditions
Utilising the popular rugged, mechanical design of the AE4700 series of UHF antennas in conjunction with an innovative PCB electrical circuit, the AT4705B sets a new benchmark for Multi-band cellular antennas in the Australian market.
Covering the 700MHz, 850MHz, 900Mhz and 1800-2100MHz bands, the AT4705B is a true Multi-band cellular antenna.
The AT4705B delivers excellent LTE coverage across existing mobile phone networks ensuring you always remain connected, even in areas with limited or poor cellular network coverage.