The OMNI-402 is an ultra-wide band antenna, which covers all contemporary LTE operating frequencies with excellent balanced gain across all frequencies. The antenna also offers 2X2 MIMO capability from its vertically separated radiating elements, all in the same radome. The antenna design allows the antenna to have superior pattern control over the entire frequency range making the OMNI-402 a true high performance omni-directional MIMO antenna, suitable for marine and coastal applications. Usable in all parts of the world, the OMNI-402 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere. Poynting Antennas achieves this through new antenna configuration using multiple dipoles and a unique (patented) feed network. The antenna is future proof as it covers the 450 MHz LTE frequency band, which is becoming more popular in various regions and countries. This antenna is also 3300 – 3800 MHz capable for coastal and inland use.
• High performance wideband omni-directional marine antenna
• 2X2 MIMO capability for improved performance
• Easy mounting with feed through 1-inch marine standard adapter bracket included
• Robust and all-weather proof for harsh conditions at sea (IP 68)
• Various 316 stainless steel mounting brackets available optionally
• UV and saltwater protected against tempestuous weather conditions