This Remote Home 4G Internet kit is perfect for rural use. The Poynting antenna is tested in extreme weather conditions and provides excellent range with a reliable connection, it is specifically designed for rural areas with poor signal. It is easily mounted on a pole and comes with brackets. The Teltonika modem is easy to set up and is specially made for home users with multiple devices.
The Remote Home 4G Internet Kit consists of the Poynting LPDA-92 adjusted to MIMO and the Teltonika Networks 4G Wi-Fi Router for Home user. The kit includes mounting brackets and coaxial cables. All you need is a SIM-card from your chosen provider.
Why the Poynting LPDA-92 4G Antenna?
- Reputable antenna brand, with proven results
- High gain directional antenna
- Easy alignment with main beam around 50° wide
- Broadband covering multiple operational frequencies
- Pole mountable
- Water and dust resistant
- Tremendous improvement in reliability of wireless data
- Four-year track record in all climate conditions from snow
to desert to tropical
Why the Teltonika TCR100 Home 4G Modem ?
At home we look for a simple connectivity solution that does not involve complex setup procedures. No one wants to jump through hoops and various settings to enable safe connectivity. Further managing your network and connected devices must not become a chore, so a simple-to-understand interface is always necessary and that is what this modem provides.
- Reliable, secure, and easy to use – TCR100 is the perfect choice for any home network.
- The TCR100 represents Teltonika Networks extensive industrial IoT experience brought straight to your home.
- Two Ethernet interfaces and Dual-band Wi-Fi allow to connect multiple devices with ease!
- TCR100 features connectivity indicators, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Protected buttons for quick and simple setup.
- With 4G LTE-A technology you can use TCR100 as a primary or a backup connectivity source.
With the first-ever consumer router from Teltonika Networks, you get a user-friendly solution for setting up your home connectivity. Even in remote areas in the city outskirts, you can have stable internet, as TCR100 offers an option to use 4G cellular connectivity without compromising your speed. So, it is a perfect choice, even if a wired connection is not possible in your specific location.
In this use case, the two Ethernet ports of TCR100 accommodate a smart TV and an NVR (Network Video Recorder) that stores the video feed from connected IP cameras. The rest of the devices like a smart fridge, laptop, AC and alarm systems can wirelessly connect to the network. You can then use data from connected equipment to optimize your IoT setup. Unlike standard home routers, which can usually support up to 15 devices, the TCR100 has upped that limit to over 50 thanks to the applied know-how that Teltonika Networks brings from the industrial sector.
TCR100 is made for home use and easy to set up right out of the box. It even features Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Protected buttons to create wireless network access with just one click. Besides, a user-friendly WebUI provides all the needed customization options and enables you to turn on guest Wi-Fi, further increasing network security. This router also has a pre-configured firewall that ensures the basic safety of your home network. On top of that, TCR100 receives regular firmware updates that periodically eliminate vulnerabilities and bring new functionality.